Please keep your child home if:
- They have had a fever of 100 or higher in the past 24 hours
- They have vomited in the past 24 hours
- They have a congested cough or colored nasal discharge
- They have colored discharge from the eyes or eyes are red and swollen
- They are unusually tired, irritable or do not seem themselves
Parents are required to:
- Stay with their children until they have been checked in.
- Children will not be released to any person who is not on the child’s emergency form.
- All first aid will be administered by or under the supervision of the Caregiver.
- Visitors to the school are required to check in upon arrival.
- When entering or departing from the school, please close all gates.
Playground rules are clearly communicated. Everyone must observe these safety rules.